Building & Contents Insurance
We are affiliated with Letsure which are able to provide you with buildings and contents insurance is tailor made for landlords. When renting properties you face different risks than normal home owners and that is why you should consider taking out specialist landlords insurance. You can choose either buildings only or buildings and contents cover. Get a quote or read on and find out more about our landlord's insurance cover.

Why Landlords Buildings Insurance and Landlords Contents Insurance?

Many landlords don't realise the difference betweens buildings and contents cover for let properties versus normal home insurance cover.

Firstly, many standard home insurance policies do not cover let properties, meaning that you would be uninsured if anything happened.

Secondly, as a landlord you face different risks such as the building potentially being unoccupied for long periods or malicious damage by tenants. Letsure can offer cover for these risks helping protect your property investment.

Landlords can also to contact them directly.